RULES / TERMS & CONDITIONS
JOINING A LEAGUE (MANAGERS SHOULD KEEP A RECORD OF THESE TERMS)
-By submitting an application form, you are agreeing to take responsibility for all players & liabilities arising for your team, including (but not limited to) payment of match fee, attendance to games & continued good discipline.
-Applying to join the league does not guarantee entry. Entry will only be guaranteed once the league manager has contacted the team manager to advise.
-SHOULD A TEAM NOT SHOW FOR A GAME, THE TEAM MANAGER SHALL BE INVOICED THE SUM OF £60 (to cover both teams) THIS AMOUNT IS PAYABLE WITHIN 48 HOURS.
-A MINIMUM OF 8 DAYS NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR REQUESTS FOR A WEEK OFF. ONLY 2 REQUESTS WILL BE GRANTED PER SEASON. £60 PAYMENT WILL BE DUE IF THIS RULE IS NOT ADHERED TO.
-BY JOINING A LEAGUE YOU ARE AGREEING TO FIELD A TEAM FOR THE SEASON (10 WEEKS). IF YOU REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE LEAGUE, WITH THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF NOTICE, WE WILL ATTEMPT TO REPLACE YOU. UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN ACTIONED, YOU WILL REMAIN LIABLE FOR CHARGES FOR YOUR TEAM AND OPPOSITION.
MATCH FEES - £5 PER PLAYER
-Match fees must be paid to the referee before kick-off.
-Match fees of £5 per player is payable by all players (including those starting as a substitute).
-Only one player will be permitted to play per £5 received. For example, if payment of £20 is received, players must start the game with 4 players (5 players for £25, 6 players for £30 etc.).
-All matches will be 6-a-side (unless a team cannot field 6 players).
KIT & EQUIPMENT
-All teams will attempt to will attempt to adopt a regular shirt colour.
-In the event of a colour clash, the AWAY team will change or wear bibs.
-The HOME team is to provide 2 match balls for each game.
-The AWAY team is to provide 1 match ball as backup for the 2 home match balls.
-Players may wear astroturf trainers, blades, moulds or suitable running shoes. Studs are not permitted.
-Shin pads are recommended, but not compulsory.
RULES OF THE GAME
STANDARD FOOTBALL RULES WILL APPLY, WITH THE FOLLOWING AMENDMENTS:
1.Games will be 18 minutes each way.
2. There will be no offsides.
3. Players may shoot from ALL free-kick situations.
4. Sliding is not permitted.
5. Players must retreat 4 YARDS for all kicks (where fence/markings allow).
6. Play will continue should the ball hit the fence or netting.
7. Substitutions can be made at ALL times, provided that the ball is not at risk of leaving the playing area as a result.
8. A player being substituted must leave the playing area BEFORE his replacement enters.
9. Violation of rules 7 or 8 (above) will result in a free kick to the opposition from the centre spot (or nearer, if a significant advantage is lost).
10. The referee may stop play and award a drop ball in the case of the ball being held against the fence or in the corners.
-A yellow card will also carry the punishment of 2 minutes in the sin bin.
-A red card will see the offending team be reduced by a player for the remainder of the game.
-A red card will be reviewed by the referee and league management after the game. Further suspensions may be issued without any explanation due by the referee of league management.
REFEREE & LEAGUE MANAGEMENT
-All referee decisions on the field of play are final.
-All league management decisions, without exception, are final.