Leisure & Recreation Management
KOS Leisure Management (Part of Kick Off Sports) can provide a commercial leisure management solution for lakes, ponds, woodland, parks and farms. Serving local authorities, site owners and organisations.
Weather its a commercial facelift for your venue or additional facilities and activities needed.
Our management solution is suitable for both new and existing sites.
Working in a professional but friendly manner, managing outdoor leisure activities and facilities.
We can manage all or various sections of your venue or facility, our experienced team can provide full marketing & promotion, maximising facility usage and help attract the right type of visitors with a variety of users and a wide range of activities.
We already have in place a range of suited activities and businesses perfect for your location and its market, or potential market, with a network of trusted, reliable partners already in place looking to support us for our next location.
We have a history of partnerships with The Parks Trust operating creditable joint ventures, long term leases and licences at The Parks Trust flag ship commercial lake, known as Willen Lake. Willen Lake has an annual footfall of over 1.5 million visitors.
Aspects of management covered:
* Project plan and Management.
* Lease & Licence for concessions.
* Management of concessions.
* New venture & activity assessment.
* Event Organising.
* Onsite day to day management.
* Marketing strategy.
Here is a list of businesses and projects we currently own that could potentially be included at your venue with our management package:
* Zorb Wars - Bubble Football and Zorbing games.
* Combat Crossfire - Soft tip bow and arrow battles.
* Kick Off Sports - 3G astro-turf sports pitches for hire.
* Adventure Cycle Hire - family 4 seater cycles, 2 seater, Solo cycles and Mountain Bike hire.
* Lazy Days Boat Hire - Family rowing boats for hire.
* Lakeside Mini Golf - 9 hole mini golf course.
If you wish to discuss our management options, please call us on 0333 733 1345,
or fill out the contact form below. we look forward to hearing from you.